The School Mosque was built in the late sixties to replace the small old mosque and lays emphasis on the school’s focus on not just the academic and physical development, but also the spiritual and religious inclination.
The maghrib (sunset) prayers are compulsory for all boys with a strict dress code.
The School Chapel highlights the religious freedom and tolerance enjoyed and respected by all at the school. The school lays strict emphasis on equality and nationalism above the religious inclinations of pupils.
School Chapel is an architectural masterpiece constructed in 1894. It was renovated and given a fresh look in 1989, and was converted into the School of Music and Handicraft, inaugurated by a well-known Iranian Artist Feroza Gul Mohammadi. It was in 2007 that with the generous contributions by the then Governor of the Punjab Lt Gen Khalid Maqbool it was renovated and re-dedicated as a Chapel on 17 November the same year. The Principal Air Cdr (Retd) Farooq Hussain Kiyani inaugurated the ceremony on behalf of the Governor, who couldn’t make it for the event.